Snow Foam –GARNET
Containing a special blend of active cleaners, biodegradable surfactants and foaming agents, when used as directed GARNET is LSP safe and won’t harm your existing wax or sealant protection. GARNET creates a stable and long-dwelling active foam to break down surface dirt and loosen it before contact washing.
Pre-washing is an essential step in the detailing process. Removing the majority of dirt before the contact wash stage reduces the chance of inflicting fine swirl marks and will reduce marring. Sit back and let GARNET do the hard work!
- Ph neutral formula - wax and sealant safe
- Unique consistency encapsulates and guides dirt safely away from paintwork
- Creates thick stable foam which will fully cover the vehicle
- Fully Bio-degradable
A great no-touch solution which starts the cleaning process off removing a large amount of dirt, traffic film, salt road debris and contaminants that refuses to budge by simply rinsing the vehicle. Applied before the traditional car shampoo this stage can greatly reduce the chances of inflicting scratches or marring in paintwork.
Direction For Use
- Rinse vehicle using a strong stream of water or high pressure
- Dilute in a snow foam or gun between 1:9 (100ml product - 900ml water)
- Rinse thoroughly ensuring product is completely removed